Cisco last month announced that Videocon d2h will deploy advanced video solutions from the Cisco Videoscape product portfolio to enable it to deliver an high quality TV viewing experience to its customers.Cisco will collaborate with Videocon d2h to create an infrastructure thatsupports advanced services like 4K, OTT, VOD, multi-screen video and multi-room DVR, on a high defini-tion platform. “Our collaboration with Cisco will will introduce ourconsumers to a new range of next-gen apps,” said Saurabh Dhoot, director, Videocon d2h.
- Bittree introduces 12G video distribution amplifier series
- Saint Petersburg TV Channel deploys LDX 82 series cameras for live production
- Riedel to introduce revolutionary innovations at BroadcastAsia, 2018
- Cinegy to demonstrate layout workflow solutions at BroadcastAsia 2018
- AN INDUSTRY IN TRANSITION