Cisco last month announced that Videocon d2h will deploy advanced video solutions from the Cisco Videoscape product portfolio to enable it to deliver an high quality TV viewing experience to its customers.Cisco will collaborate with Videocon d2h to create an infrastructure thatsupports advanced services like 4K, OTT, VOD, multi-screen video and multi-room DVR, on a high defini-tion platform. “Our collaboration with Cisco will will introduce ourconsumers to a new range of next-gen apps,” said Saurabh Dhoot, director, Videocon d2h.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector