At IBC 2017, ChyronHego will showcase its latest product innovations enabling end-to-end, all-software workflows for both news and sports production. It will continue to push the envelope on all-software production workflows running in a standard IT infrastructure, such as the VPX Virtual Production Server. The company will unveil LyricX 3.2, the latest version of its LyricX 64-bit graphics creation and playout platform. With the new release, LyricX features even tighter integration with the CAMIO graphic asset management server to drive the industry’s most powerful template-based newsroom graphics workflows, and support for the SMPTE ST 2110 IP protocol. LyricX 3.2 also includes an enhanced display matrix that gives users the ability to work with multiple video inputs, as well as new 3D modelling features and enhancements to Live Assist Panels, the user interface and control panel creation tool in ChyronHego’s Live Assist playout automation system family. The company will also highlight its latest developments in cooperation with Cisco that showcase end-to-end live production running in virtualised environments. Furthermore, ChyronHego will showcase CAMIO 4.3, the latest update of ChyronHego’s graphic asset management server. With this version, CAMIO brings powerful new editing, file distribution, and virtualisation capabilities to the CAMIO Universe, a comprehensive software-based newsroom production ecosystem.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018