Chaos Group has released V-Ray 3.0 for Maya, delivering a powerful new set of features and optimizations focused on speeding up lighting, look development, and rendering workflows.“This is, by far, the most substantial upgrade for our rendering pipeline since we switched to V-Ray five years ago,” said Kirk Shintani, head of 3D at a52. “The beta was stable and amazingly fast, and the staff reaction to 3.0 is summed up with one word: Whoa. It’s that kind of fast. It allows us to stay focused on making cool imagery” Throughout the V-Ray 3.0 for Maya development cycle, Chaos Group worked with artists and studios to benchmark and analyse a number of production scenes.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018