Chaos Group has released V-Ray 3.0 for Maya, delivering a powerful new set of features and optimizations focused on speeding up lighting, look development, and rendering workflows.“This is, by far, the most substantial upgrade for our rendering pipeline since we switched to V-Ray five years ago,” said Kirk Shintani, head of 3D at a52. “The beta was stable and amazingly fast, and the staff reaction to 3.0 is summed up with one word: Whoa. It’s that kind of fast. It allows us to stay focused on making cool imagery” Throughout the V-Ray 3.0 for Maya development cycle, Chaos Group worked with artists and studios to benchmark and analyse a number of production scenes.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes