A recent addition to the Camera Corps rental fleet, Clarity is a miniature camera delivering real-time live output and high-frame-rate SDI for use with slow motion replay servers. A UHD version operating at four times real-time is also available. The camera will be demonstrated on the Vitec Group exhibit booth. Measuring 65 x 35 x 115 mm and weighing 330grams, Clarity is smaller than traditional high speed broadcast camera heads yet can capture high quality HD at up to 480 frames per second, eight times real-time at 50p or 60p frame rate. Image capture is via a large 7 megapixel micro four thirds sensor, custom designed to operate at high frame rates and allowing easier matching with other broadcast cameras.
- Bittree introduces 12G video distribution amplifier series
- Saint Petersburg TV Channel deploys LDX 82 series cameras for live production
- Riedel to introduce revolutionary innovations at BroadcastAsia, 2018
- Cinegy to demonstrate layout workflow solutions at BroadcastAsia 2018
- AN INDUSTRY IN TRANSITION