The number of feature films which received tax subsidies in California has nearly doubled in the last year, with an estimated $1.1bn being spent in the US state. According to a recent report released by the California Film Commission (CFC), a total of 45 feature films were produced from July 2013 to June 2014, compared to 26 the previous year. The state spent $155m on tax subsidiaries on a total of 71 projects, comprising 45 feature films, 13 TV movies and 13 TV series. The increase in projects being filmed also meant a rise employment, with 7,500 crew members hired compared 5,100 the previous year.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018