Bloomberg has launched Media Source, a new online platform designed to make it easier for broadcasters, publishers and other companies to access Bloomberg’s media. Media Source showcases Bloomberg’s full library of photos, video footage, short video clips and full-length shows, all of which is updated throughout the day and can be accessed from one place. “The world of global business moves fast, and our goal with this platform is to help others enhance their news content as quickly as stories break,” said Susan Vobejda, Global GM of the Bloomberg Content Service. Bloomberg’s tagging and metadata lets users search across thousands of photos and videos via a universal search function.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018