Blackmagic Design recently announced the immediate availability of Camera 1.9 software which includes new “heads up display” on screen metering that provides customers with histogram, peak audio meters and recording time remaining for the Blackmagic Production Camera 4K. Using these additional displays means that customers can quickly check important camera settings such as exposure, audio level and the remaining space on their recording disk. The new audio metering also allows setting audio levels for Channels 1 and 2 while using the built-in microphone and external audio sources. One can also easily set the exposure using the histogram scope.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes