Blackmagic Design recently announced the immediate availability of Camera 1.9 software which includes new “heads up display” on screen metering that provides customers with histogram, peak audio meters and recording time remaining for the Blackmagic Production Camera 4K. Using these additional displays means that customers can quickly check important camera settings such as exposure, audio level and the remaining space on their recording disk. The new audio metering also allows setting audio levels for Channels 1 and 2 while using the built-in microphone and external audio sources. One can also easily set the exposure using the histogram scope.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018