BARC India organised training ses-sions to its stakeholders across four cities in India. The BARC India Media Workstation (BMW) gave users a new software, which will usher in a new era of audience interpretation. According to BARC India, the workshop took the participants through a step- by-step introduction across the Aud-View, AdView, PlanView and TeleView sections of the BMW. The industry also responded with a houseful of registrations within three days of its announcement and members of the industry have been coming in to test drive the new software.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector