ATTO Technology, Inc. showcased its extensive line of storage and network connectivity products in workflow demonstrations at the 2018 NAB Show. It featured its full product portfolio, including the latest 25/50/100GB Ethernet technology and solutions for content delivery using Gen 6 32GB and 16GB fibre channel. Among the innovations on display were ATTO’s ThunderLink Thunderbolt adapters, Celerity Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), XstreamCORE Storage Controllers, ExpressSAS/SATA HBAs and RAID Adapters and FastFrame Ethernet Network Interface Cards (NICs). As the only certified Ethernet Thunderbolt adapter and NIC connectivity provider for the Avid NEXIS series, ATTO demonstrated the latest advancement in collaborative workflows.
- Bittree introduces 12G video distribution amplifier series
- Saint Petersburg TV Channel deploys LDX 82 series cameras for live production
- Riedel to introduce revolutionary innovations at BroadcastAsia, 2018
- Cinegy to demonstrate layout workflow solutions at BroadcastAsia 2018
- AN INDUSTRY IN TRANSITION