ATTO Technology, Inc. showcased its extensive line of storage and network connectivity products in workflow demonstrations at the 2018 NAB Show. It featured its full product portfolio, including the latest 25/50/100GB Ethernet technology and solutions for content delivery using Gen 6 32GB and 16GB fibre channel. Among the innovations on display were ATTO’s ThunderLink Thunderbolt adapters, Celerity Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs), XstreamCORE Storage Controllers, ExpressSAS/SATA HBAs and RAID Adapters and FastFrame Ethernet Network Interface Cards (NICs). As the only certified Ethernet Thunderbolt adapter and NIC connectivity provider for the Avid NEXIS series, ATTO demonstrated the latest advancement in collaborative workflows.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector