Assimilate, a leading provider of professional digital dailies and DI workflow tools, last month launched Scratch Web, the first professional cloud-based multi-user collaboration and review tool that offers individual clip, timeline, or timeline and version sharing (Scratch Construct), and native support for industry standard RAW camera formats. Now creative professionals in the digital cinema and broadcast industry can publish RAW material in any format, in any resolution, at any time, from anywhere in the world. In fact, Scratch was the first DI partner to natively support Red. Scratch Web enables robust collaboration for anyone on the creative team in the formats they use to shoot, and edit digital content.
- Custom Consoles reports demand in broadcast control rooms and edit suites
- Yasmina AZELMAD joins FranceTV Publicité Group as International MD
- At SVG Summit, VITEC shows IPTV and Digital Signage Solution for sports venues
- SMPTE 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition spells success at Los Angeles
- Vettri Theatres first to deploy Christie CP4325-RGB RealLaser cinema projector