Amazon has inked a deal with JetBlue to provide unlimited, on-demand entertainment through the US budget airline’s free Fly-Fi broadband Internet. The collaboration will enable Amazon Prime members to access movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series such as Transparent, Mozart in the Jungle and Bosch. Non-Prime members will be able to rent or purchase titles in the Amazon Instant Video store. “We’re thrilled that Fly-Fi technology will give Prime members unlimited, ondemand access to the full catalogue of titles from Amazon’s digital video library while they’re in the sky,” said Michael Paull, vice president of digital video at Amazon. Fly-Fi broadband Internet will be available on all of JetBlue’s Airbus A321 and A320 aircraft this year.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018