The Audio Engineering Society’s 55th International Conference, focusing on Spatial Audio, is set to take place August 27-29, 2014, at the Helsinki Music Centre in Helsinki, Finland. Dedicated workshops will give a cutting-edge view of the practical implementation of spatial audio in applications such as broadcasting, game audio and the recording industry. The conference kicks off with an opening presentation titled “The Adventure of Spatial Sound Reproduction” given by chairperson Sascha Spors, which will be followed by three days of workshops, posters, papers and tutorials on Spatial Audio-related topics. Each day will offer up a variety of events on spatial sound techniques, engineering and psychoacoustics.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes