The Audio Engineering Society’s 55th International Conference, focusing on Spatial Audio, is set to take place August 27-29, 2014, at the Helsinki Music Centre in Helsinki, Finland. Dedicated workshops will give a cutting-edge view of the practical implementation of spatial audio in applications such as broadcasting, game audio and the recording industry. The conference kicks off with an opening presentation titled “The Adventure of Spatial Sound Reproduction” given by chairperson Sascha Spors, which will be followed by three days of workshops, posters, papers and tutorials on Spatial Audio-related topics. Each day will offer up a variety of events on spatial sound techniques, engineering and psychoacoustics.
- Camera Corps to promote advances in speciality camera systems at IBC, 2018
- Accedo delivers solutions to re-invent video experience at IBC
- GatesAir and Sonotec helps ATB Bolivia transit to digital TV
- Singapore’s AIMS Productions chooses Riedel MediorNet for Resorts World Sentosa project
- Pebble Beach Systems to demonstrate integration with Singular.Live on its Orca platform, at IBC, 2018