Adobe and Nielsen have formed a strategic alliance that is expected to deliver the industry’s first comprehensive, cross-platform system for measuring online TV, video and other digital content across the web and apps. The collaboration will integrate Nielsen’s digital audience measurement products, the most trusted ratings system in the industry, with digital analytics and online TV delivery platforms Adobe Analytics and Adobe Primetime. As a result, both companies will jointly market Nielsen’s Digital Content Ratings, which will deliver analytics and currency- grade content metrics that enable smarter buying and selling decisions.
- PHABRIX appoints Amit Daftary as director of sales in South East Asia
- Maximising bandwidth, delivering higher quality outputs a big challenge: Bitmovin
- ANI Media embraces LiveU’s LU600 HEVC to boost live coverage
- Audinate to showcase interactive workshop at Dante Networking World
- ‘T for Taj Mahal’ trailer to be unveiled at Cannes