Adobe and Nielsen have formed a strategic alliance that is expected to deliver the industry’s first comprehensive, cross-platform system for measuring online TV, video and other digital content across the web and apps. The collaboration will integrate Nielsen’s digital audience measurement products, the most trusted ratings system in the industry, with digital analytics and online TV delivery platforms Adobe Analytics and Adobe Primetime. As a result, both companies will jointly market Nielsen’s Digital Content Ratings, which will deliver analytics and currency- grade content metrics that enable smarter buying and selling decisions.
- GatesAir appoints Jacky Yee as head of sales, Asia-Pacific
- Masstech Innovations to focus on solving modern content storage challenges at IBC, 2018
- Brainstorm to exhibit latest enhancements for content creation at IBC, 2018
- IBC to see TVU Networks expand its live media acquisition leadership
- Qligent amplifies QoE monitoring with Vision-VOD at IBC, 2018